From left to right:
1) Smooth-365 "Intensive Clarity+Smoothing Peptide Serum - complimentary gift after checkout
2) Origins "Brighter By Nature" Peels w/ Fruit Acid
3) Dr Andrew Weil for Origins "Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask"
4) Clinique - Turnaround Concentrate
5) Clinique 3-in-1 Package Pore-Refining Solutions (includes 7 day scrub cream, correcting serum and instant perfector hydrator)
6) Estée Lauder Eyeshadow Quad in "Black Smoke"
I already used the eyeshadow last night for a girlfriend's birthday and I honestly love it; the colours go on bold and stay put (even through the immense heat and sweat from a club!) and is a good starter palette for those wanting to achieve the smokey eye look hence, the palette's name. I think I'll do a review on the other products once I'm 3-4 weeks in to using them. Keep you posted :)